Anesthesia Safety Rule Violations include:
- Improper administration of oxygen
- Improper intubation of the airway causing other complications
- Providing too much or not enough anesthesia medication
- Not properly monitoring patient’s vital signs during surgery
- Lung aspiration, causing injury or death, due to improper intubation
- Failure to adequately monitor blood loss and fluid levels resulting in brain damage, heart failure and potentially death
- Spinal cord injury due to improper epidural injection
At Culmo Trial Attorneys, we have decades of experience investigating and proving claims of hospital malpractice. If you, a loved one, or someone you know has been injured due to hospital malpractice, please complete the form below to request a consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Complete the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.